Wednesday 5 June 2013

Roasted Aubergines, Asparagus and Tofu in vinegar + balsamic glaze marinade!

I'm loving my holiday, today I got up at 12 in the afternoon. Reading books, enjoying the sunshine all day! My plans to go swimming have been abandoned again. Although I might have to go to uni to print our boarding passes for tomorrow. 

You probably know by now that I'm crazy about asparagus and I could eat it every day. Another asparagus recipe:


Ingredients:
  • Asparagus
  • Aubergine
  • Tofu
  • Vinegar
  • Olive Oil
  • Balsamic glaze
  • Oregano
  • Garlic
  • Salt and pepper

  1. Cut aubergine into slices, sprinkle with salt and leave for 30 mins. It should give out juices. Rinse it and dry it with paper towel.
  2. Drain the tofu and press it so that the excess liquid comes out.
  3. Prepare the marinade. Mix half a glass of olive oil with 1/3 of glass of vinegar and 2 spoons of balsamic glaze. Add chopped up garlic and oregano. Mix it well and use it to marinate the tofu and aubergine slices for at least half an hour.
  4. Grill the mix for 25-30 mins, adding the asparagus 15 mins into the grilling process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment